For MHS Faculty and Staff
Your 2021-2022 McMillen PTSA board shares your commitment to improving the education, health and safety of all students and families. We made this video so you could get to know us. Also, we wanted you to know that you are appreciated, loved, heard, seen, and supported. If there is anything we can do this year for you, we're ready, willing and able because we love our McMillen teachers and staff! Together, let’s make it a great year! Go Lions!
Want a free McMillen Shirt?
If you join our PTSA by the August 20, 2021 at 11:59 p.m., you'll be entered into a drawing giving away two spirit wear shirts.
To join PTSA for 2021-2022, you'll need a Membership Toolkit account. Here's how to get started if you don't have one. If you do, login and visit mcmillenptsa.org/join to get started.
1. Create a Membership Toolkit Account
Membership Toolkit is the service that empowers us to make purchases, complete paperwork, and coordinate our volunteer efforts online. The goal is to save time and work together more smoothly!
Once registered, you can:
- Join our PTSA (and pay dues) online
- Purchase Spirit Wear
- Access to content website pages just for our families and members
Signing up with Membership Toolkit is not the same as joining the PTSA.
- Log in or Register. If you have account from another school that uses Membership Toolkit, you can use the same login email and password. Then, proceed to the numbered steps below.
- IMPORTANT PRIVACY INFORMATION: Use your PISD email to register. If you later select to publish your information in the directory, we do not want your personal information available to PTSA members. When prompted for your address, use the school's address. Use your work phone instead of your personal cell or home phone.
- If you don't already have an account, select Create Account and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click Verify my email and then check your email for the link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If yo do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log in and finish the registration process below.
Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information forms as applicable using your work contact information instead of your personal information.
Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms for PTSA Membership, Spirit Wear and Volunteer Opportunities. All your school needs in one convenient place!
2. Join MHS PTSA
By joining the PTSA, you help us meet your school's needs that are outside the scope of their budget. You also get great discounts, locally and nationally.
If you join PTSA by August 20, 2021 at 11:59 p.m., you'll be entered into a drawing giving away two spirit wear shirts.
3. Fill Out or update your Faculty Favorites
We love our teachers and faculty! You are the best of the best.
- CHANGES TO PREVIOUSLY SUBMITTED FAVORITES: Email admin@McMillenPTSA.org o
nly the change request. Please do not submit another list.
- NEW FACULTY: To help your students and PTSA show our gratitude and spoil you occasionally, please share with us your Favorite Things! This Google Form will be published on the MHS website under Our School > School > Faculty Favorites and Birthdays.
4. Web page review
Under Student Activities, if you're an adviser for one of the following, please email admin@McMillenPTSA.org any updates to your page with all your contact information, social media, websites, or anything else they want shared. A good example of the type of content to share is on the Dazzlers or Band page.
If I've missed any group, please email us the faculty contact, and we will follow-up.
- McMillen's Social Media: www.McMillenPTSA.org/
- Athletics: www.McMillenPTSA.
- Band: www.McMillenPTSA.org/
- Choir: www.McMillenPTSA.org/
- Dance & Drill Team: www.McMillenPTSA.org/
- Orchestra: www.McMillenPTSA.
- Speech & Debate: www.McMillenPTSA.org/
- Theatre: www.McMillenPTSA.org/
- Visual Arts: www.McMillenPTSA.org/art
- Yearbook: www.McMillenPTSA.
- Clubs: (We link to the school website, https://www.pisd.edu/
domain/2728, and do not update content.)
5. Like and follow us
To help parents and students show their pride, we're creating Facebook profile frames like this one for the McMillen Lions. If we can create a customized Facebook frame for your group, email us and we'll get started.
Have something you need promoted?
Visit McMillenPTSA.org/spiritwear to view and purchase McMillen shirts and sweatshirts.
Other Useful Information
We have a lot of new content for the 2021-2022 school year. After exploring our website, please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions.
Teacher Grant Application
The purpose of the McMillen PTSA Teacher Grant Fund is to grant additional financial support to the teachers and professional staff of McMillen High School in order to provide them an opportunity to attend conferences and workshops that further their job-specific education, enhance their skills and, in turn, benefit our campus and students. The Teacher Grant Fund may also be used to grant departments/teachers with specific classroom curricular materials or equipment.
Please contact us if there is anything we can do to help make 2021-2022 a great school year for you and your students.
- Tuesday, January 25
- Friday, January 28
- Tuesday, February 8
- Monday, February 21
- Tuesday, February 22
- Thursday, February 24
- Monday, February 28
- Tuesday, March 1
- Thursday, March 3
- Friday, March 4
- Monday, March 7
- Tuesday, March 8
- Wednesday, March 9
- Thursday, March 10
- Friday, March 11
- Sunday, March 13
- Monday, March 14
- Tuesday, March 15